Trick-or-Treat Halloween Party

Over 25 little goblins and ghouls were invited to our haunted house for a Trick-or-Treat Halloween party.


The table was tricked out with spooky dishes, like monster mash, yummy mummy pizzas and monster toes; and sweet treats, including Peeps ghost pops and decorated sugar cookies.







Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting were placed on top of my hand crafted candy corn cupcake stand.



Inexpensive foam crafts from Michael's were used to decorate the table.



Glittery purple bats hung from fallen branches that were spray painted black.




My husband did an amazing job carving the pumpkins to match the kitty, owl, and spider designs from Monkey Moo Moo.



The kids rotated to various crafting and game stations, and were mesmerized by some classic magic tricks.





Our handmade costumes were a big hit. Who would've guessed that we were scrambling to get our coordinating adult costumes done the night before!

Left: Pink Momma and Girl Owls; Right: Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Transformers


Photography: Jon Fleming and Rebecca Watkins / Halloween Designs:  Monkey Moo Moo / Printing: Brick Wall Printing and Graphics / Cookies: Sugar Cookie Creations / Vegan Cupcakes: Sweetz Bakery


9 comments:

  1. Kids were so cute, Photos came out great!
    I wish I was a kid again to have a party like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't which detail I like most, they are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the decorations, food and crafts were creative and lots of fun. kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was spectacular! All of of the details were precious. You did an amazing job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I LOVEEEEE it alllll:) You did an amazing job:) I am soooo impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous fete Phu!!! Each party surpasses the last, hope we stay on the invite list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I am just dying over this party - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute party!! I love the colors and the details!! Would you mind if I used this on one of my "Wednesday Party Ideas" blogs? I'm doing a lot of Halloween next week, so this party would be perfect!
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home